Increase Your Margins and Compete with Marketplace Giants
Target your B2B manufacturing buyers directly and distribute globally
Lenovo increased their AOV by 114%!
Go direct by offering a line of credit and payments on terms without taking on the risk.
Manufacturers are losing margin and profitability due to a reliance on very few distributors and a growth of grey imports being sold directly to end-to-end users.
With digital transformation, your manufacturing business can provide a better customer experience that targets your buyers directly and increase your margins.
This is why many major manufacturers already trust TreviPay to help grow their B2B revenue.
Benefits for You:
- Target your B2B manufacturing buyers directly
- Offer a line of credit and payment on terms without risk
- Increase margins and pass discounts on to buyers
- Achieve digital transformation
- Low financial investments
How it Works:
- You offer a line of credit to B2B manufacturing customers
- TreviPay takes care of all supporting processes including risk assessment, underwriting, billing and management of the customers’ payments
Benefits for Your Customers:
- Accommodate the needs of your buyers with credit lines in the tens of millions
- No more reliance on using cashflow or credit cards to fund purchases
5 Key Questions to Benchmark Your A/R Performance in Europe
Making headway in key areas of Accounts Receivable (A/R)was difficult during the Covid-19 downturn, but with organisations now returning to a pre-pandemic work level, A/R is back in the spotlight. So, how should A/R teams be assessing their current A/R performance against industry peers?
Get the latest insights on B2B Manufacturing
Join other B2B leaders who get free, in-depth insights and comprehensive credit management resources to help grow B2B manufacturing businesses.