Make it easy for your B2B Retail Customers
BNPL for Business gives you the power to offer a line of credit at checkout for purchasing simplicity and loyalty
Learn how Lenovo increase AOV by 114%!
Give B2B customers the convenience of trade credit no matter how they buy from you to achieve maximum growth and loyalty.
Retailers need to respond to the growing expectations from B2B Buyers wherever they are making their purchases. Whether your customers choose to buy in-store, online or through your sales team, they are covered.
We know user experience is critical, so you can make the application and payment process seamless with your own branding. That’s why major retailers already trust TreviPay to help grow their B2B revenue.
Benefits for You:
- Make it easy for B2B clients to spend more with you
- Credit can only be spent with you – on your site or in your store, encouraging customer loyalty
- Offer 30-day, 60-day and 90-day terms for B2B commerce
- Works with your existing POS system
How it Works:
- You offer a line of credit to B2B retail customers
- TreviPay takes care of all supporting processes including risk assessment, underwriting, billing and management of the customers’ payments
Benefits for Your Customers:
- Cardless programme allows your customers to apply for credit while in-store and spend it via the mobile app
- No more reliance on using cashflow or credit cards to fund purchases
How to Make Your B2B Retail Payments Seamless and More Secure
Imagine your customers migrating to retailers that offer more modern B2B payment methods and favourable terms to their customers. Sellers that only accept standard credit card purchases and don’t embrace new forms of B2B payments could fail and lose share of wallet and customers.
Get the latest from TreviPay
Join other B2B leaders who get free, in-depth insights and comprehensive credit management resources to help grow B2B businesses.