A single pane of glass (SPOG) solution is a software portal that consolidates data from multiple sources into a single interface. SPOG solutions save users time and effort and create a more useful and engaging user experience. TreviPay’s API-based invoicing and payment solution provides enterprise organizations the ability to create a business buyer experience that weaves purchasing, invoicing and net terms management into a unified experience that drives loyalty through improved usability, visibility and collaboration. B2B buyers can request a credit line increase, place an order, download previous invoices and make a payment all without having to switch between different applications, sending emails, or dealing with manual processes.
TreviPay’s Invoicing Platform is used by thousands of corporate sellers and their buyers globally. One of the many reasons premium-brand B2B sellers choose TreviPay is the flexibility to integrate onboarding, KYC/AML, invoicing and payment into any existing buyer experience via APIs. With decades of net terms experience, TreviPay’s API suite has been built to specifically meet the needs of enterprise business sellers:
- Ease of use: TreviPay’s APIs are very easy to use, even for developers who are not familiar with net terms processing. Our documentation is clear, concise and comprehensive with examples that developers can use to get started.
- Security: TreviPay’s APIs are secure by design using a variety of security measures to protect customer data, including encryption, tokenization and several fraud prevention tools. Optional Single Sign On (SSO) enables clients and buyers to authenticate without the need for another password.
- Scalability: TreviPay’s APIs can handle very large volumes of transactions while maintaining sub-second authorizations and charges.
- Crawl, Walk, Run: TreviPay provides full-featured client-branded portals that allow business sellers to launch the TreviPay solution quickly and integrate over time as development capacity becomes available. This is important for businesses of all sizes, as it allows them to reduce DSO, eliminate bad debt and enable real-time buyer onboarding within weeks while their development team completes the full integration.
- Comprehensive: TreviPay’s API-first platform exposes every feature, action and status related to invoicing and payment as APIs and webhooks. Business sellers can trigger any existing or new business process based on trade credit activity.
- Support: TreviPay provides a Developer Hub, Get Started Guides, a ChatGPT-enabled knowledge base and a dedicated Developer Experience team is available to answer questions and provide guidance.
TreviPay’s APIs have become the go-to solution for SaaS-based invoicing and payment integrations for the most complete payments technology experience.