Adobe Webinar Series: Succeeding in B2B Commerce
In March, Balance Internet released a white paper which delves into tried and tested ways to be successful in implementing digital transformation in B2B Commerce.
Join host James Horne, Managing Director of Balance Internet and his panel of B2B Commerce experts: Jeremy Krause, Chief of Innovation and Disruption at Global Retail Brands (GBR); Scott Mclean, Marketing Manager at LSC; Merline McGregor, General Manager, ANZ at Practicology and Brandon Spear, President, TreviPay for an insightful and practical discussion.
- A walk through of the key elements of the recently published whitepaper ‘How to Succeed at Digital Transformation in B2B eCommerce’
- The critical areas you need to consider for B2B transactional commerce so you don’t get left behind
- What needs to be on your digital transformation roadmap if you are a first timer to B2B eCommerce, replatforming a legacy site or undertaking significant improvements
- Different perspectives from different sectors and individuals on the challenges and opportunities of digital transformation
- Resources that are available to you to fill the gaps in your knowledge base for the vast number of B2B considerations