More Payment Options = More Purchases
For today’s B2B Retailers, the payments experience is a significant contributing factor in the B2B buying decision.
Offering more payment options at checkout translates to more retail purchases from loyal customers.
According to a TreviPay report, more than 50% of buyers stated that a slow or lengthy approval for payment terms would be a top reason for choosing another supplier.
Dive into this report to learn about the rising expectations of B2B retail buyers and why it’s necessary to improve the customer experience with offerings like speedy trade credit and longer payment terms to make sure you stay ahead of the curve.
Get the 2023 Report
The Data Is In: B2B Buyers Expect a Better Payments Experience is a comprehensive report, where we take a deeper dive into many topics, including:
- Top 3 Barriers to New Buyer Onboarding
- The Business Consequences of Inefficient Payments
- B2B Buyers’ Most Important Seller Features
- Top 7 Drivers of B2B Buyer Loyalty
- The Perfected B2B Payments Experience